Work Placement Program
SCIPS connects with schools with industry to facilitate the arrangements for placing students into the workplace.
- This program targets students in years 10-12
- Provides instructions are provided for students in applying for placements
- Provides support for schools in preparing students for the requirements & responsibilities of a Work Placement
- Allows students experience with hands-on learning in an industry environment
- Allows students to test a workplace and job type to assist in career choice
- Feedback from employers provides a reference for future opportunities
- Employers play an active role in preparing young people to enter industry
- Employers can trial a prospective young employee
Please contact SCIPS on 1300 731 783 for more details on how to join our Work Placement Program.